What would you do if you had all eternity?
Eleven-year-old Winnie Foster yearns for a life of adventure beyond her white picket fence, but not until she becomes unexpectedly entwined with the Tuck Family does she get more than she could have imagined. When Winnie learns of the magic behind the Tuck’s unending youth, she must fight to protect their secret from those who would do anything for a chance at eternal life. As her adventure unfolds, Winnie faces an extraordinary choice: return to her life, or continue with the Tucks on their infinite journey.
Based on best-selling children’s classic by Natalie Babbitt and adapted for the stage by Claudia Shear and Tim Federle, Tuck Everlasting features a soaring score from Chris Miller and Nathan Tysen.
Tuition $375- Full Participation
Limited scholarships are available, see form below Ages Grades 5 through 12
There is a maximum of 25 slots available. Auditions
- Auditions will be held in person on December 14th
- Callbacks will be held in person, by invitation, on December 15th
- Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 6p-8:45p beginning January 4th
- Mandatory tech week begins February 6th
Performances Friday, February 11th at 7p and Saturday at 2p and 7p
- Rehearsal & Performance Location- First United Methodist Church, 645 Main St, Melrose