The mission of Broken Leg Productions is to create inspired, intelligent, and kind artists who learn how to express themselves and connect to the world through the arts. Our focus is on producing high-quality theatrical productions that challenge, educate, amaze, and build a community with our students, while also helping them learn and grow as individual artists.
BLP will accomplish this mission by:
- Providing young people the opportunity to engage in high-quality theatrical experiences regardless of income, physical abilities, race, gender, or culture.
- Promoting social and cultural integrity while building self-esteem and confidence in youth.
- Encouraging family support and participation in theatre.
- Making live theater affordable and accessible and making sure BLP is recognized as a significant asset to the community.
- Instilling standards of performance excellence and collaboration among youth and adults.
- Helping young people learn to value the arts in their communities and in society.